Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 1- peace

So, I am doing the photo of the day challenge and day one is PEACE.  I am never more at peace than when I am relaxing on the beach.  The sound of the waves crashing, the sand between my toes and the warm sun on my face bring me a grand sense of peace.

My other challenge with this (for myself) is to connect the pictures and their themes with my journey into wellness.  So, peace is a really appropriate word!  When I was last on this beach (last month) I had just begun my walk with wellness!  I needed this peaceful place to help me visualize my goals, and to help me begin to see that my choices are what define me.  Everyday I need to make peace with the choices I make.  I need to make choices that I can be proud of.  I am.  It shows.  I have peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment