Sunday, January 12, 2014

Words- the good, the bad and the ugly



Today's devotional spoke about our words.  How our words are our strongest force for good and for evil.  That hit home for me because I am constantly telling my girls that their every word should be spoken in love.  Unfortunately, as sisters they tend to speak more with venom.  Today, I realized that I need to look inward at my own voice.  My words should be light, not dark.  We all have this ability.  The ability to speak light, speak love into another human (whether they are a child or an adult) is not reserved for a few.  We've all been given this gift.  Gift are meant to be shared, not hidden.  Today I will speak light, I will let my words be spoken with love and work to keep darkness from my lips.  There is someone who needs to hear your kind words.  Mine, too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment