Friday, March 30, 2012

Long drives are for the birds...

I'm blogging from my phone! Cool, huh?!!
What a day! I look forward to the days when we will teleport ourselves! Road trips are no fun with crabby children (x3)! But- we are in our hotel and getting settled in.
Before we left this morning (was that a million years ago???), we did our final measurements and weights. It's a day early, but being on vaca, we wanted to get it done. So (drumroll please), I have lost seven pounds and ten and a half inches!!!!!! All in 23 days! So excited. We both said this is great, but we are far from finished. We have big goals and we will get there!
I told you yesterday that we packed some healthy snacks for the road, but the key was water...and nuts! We stopped at Subway for lunch and for dinner went to BW3. I found a new love... Salt and vinegar wings. I know wings are not the healthiest fare, but when faced with eating wings, I highly suggest ordering the salt and vinegar! Delish!!! Had 5 and was full! :)
Tomorrow we have the last leg of our jaunt to Gulf Shores. It's also our last day of the challenge. Cannot wait to finish our trip, even if our journey is still just getting started!
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment